Thursday, February 15, 2007

"Shapes Fitting Into Shapes," eh?

Nothing makes me feel quite so much like throwing my hands up at Beyonce as when I fix things around the home. Today I fixed both the dripping kitchen faucet and the ever-running toilet tank. It's pretty simple, actually, it's just about what shapes fit into what other shapes.

Thought I'd take it a step farther and help my housemate, Tits, out by replacing the hideous light fixture in her bedroom (yummy hints of Portugal and wagon wheel). I've rewired lamps before so I'm pretty confident, but because the hazards of fcking up include burning down the house and electrocuting self, I thought I'd look at an online DIY guide. I discovered something: electricians operate in a very, very sexy world, a world of hickeys, nuts, nipples and studs. Click on image to enlarge, and see for yourself.

Question is, are handymen horny because they work with these terms all day, or were these dirty terms coined because handymen are always horny?

(Aren't handymen horny all the time? No?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home