Thursday, February 08, 2007

Big Media's Big Flirtation

You know when you're feeling self-pitying (usually this involves being broken-hearted) and you're listening to music and thinking. "That song's, like, totally about me and X!" And somehow 6 out of 10 songs sound like they're about you and X. Well, after being jerked around by Big Media, I heard these lyrics: "Nothing fuels a good flirtation like heat and anger and desperation," and I thought, "Wow, that song is, like, so totally about Big Media and me!" Yes, Big Media is back in the picture. After telling me they hit a snag and probably wouldn't be able to hire me, they've zagged once again and I have to go in AGAIN (this is visit #3) and jump through some more hoops and prove to them that I REALLY REALLY WANT THIS (this is like ponying up for an engagement ring for a fickle fiancee) and they may just hire me.

My stomach hurts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home