Monday, February 05, 2007

Binary Life

NO: TTC. I Googled "I hate the TTC" and there were 473 hits. I was impressed. Then I Googled "I love the TTC" and there were 2,900 hits! I really, truly wondered for a moment if the TTC was seeding the internet with that phrase. There are two main reasons I hate the TTC. 1) Delays. 2) Ornery employees. Today I saw a driver eject a woman from the streetcar because she had a transfer and had walked back a stop to wait in a shelter in -15 weather. She wasn't boarding at the transfer point, so, you know, freeze to death, bee-yotch!

YES: Licorice allsorts.

NO: People not returning (my) phone calls.

YES: The view from my desk at work.

NO: Ketchup on Indian food.

YES: Recycling old cell phones and computer parts.

NO: Ruching.

YES: Wearing socks underneath tights on a cold day! Otherwise the acrylic of the tights will quickly become cold and damp and keep your feet cold all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home